From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 12:53:29 -0600
On Sat, 22 Mar 1997, Greenie wrote:

--------snip-------

> Does the NCAA really charge that much to pick up the feed that MSC feels
> nobody else in the country should see it? What, do they think that Fox
> Sports Rocky Mountain will "steal" their feed?

Well, remember we don't call them the NC$$ for nothing!!!

> I suuuuure hope that they don't do the same this afternoon.
>
> For those of you living in Colorado, the Denver-BU game will be televised
> locally on Channel 53. Thank GOD.
> Unfortunately, I haven't heard about the CC-Clarkson game. Maybe MSC will
> be real nice and generous and let others see the game.

Hate to disappoint you, but the CC-Clarkson game is the only one they
AREN'T picking up, as it conflicts with the broadcast of the Gopher game.
sorry.

At least some of you can listen in on realaudio.

Good luck Denver and CC!!

-Carol
GO GO Gophers!!!