From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 16:45:12 -0500
On Mar 21, 16:27, Mark Lewin wrote:
>For all those posting scores (partial or final) of tournament
>games, please take into consideration that some people are taping
>games for later viewing.

Generally, I discourage the posting of partial scores on HOCKEY-L, but I realize
that come tourney time there are a lot of people for whom this list is the only,
or at least the most convenient, way to follow those games.  So if you are going
to post a partial score, please STRONGLY indicate that it is a partial, and NOT
a final.  ("The score after two periods is...")  While some people will be
following your reports "in real time", others will be logging in long after the
games are over and could mistake the partial for the final.

Note that partial scores are *NOT* to be posted to INFO-HOCKEY-L under any
circumstances, as mentioned in the guidelines given to all new list subscribers.

Bill Fenwick
HOCKEY-L Administrator