From:
"Andrew J. Weise" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew J. Weise
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 21:14:33 -0500
Having read all of the analysis, whining, thoughts, explanations,
and explanations of the analysis of the thoughts, I still think the
pairings are as good as any objective person could have made
them up. I think the committee did the right thing in making
the pairings.

But, I think we should also recognize the efforts of two people
we all know well....

Mike Machnik & Adam Wodon

Every year, we always get at least 20 messages from Mike the day
after the pairings explaining why the committee did this or why
the committee did that. Once again, Mike told us all the answers
to those questions.

Then we have Adam, who seemed to set everyone straight after all of
the complaining ensued. I agreed with everything he said about why
the selection committee did what they did. Especially about just
dealing with what we were given.  ;-)

I don't think Mike & Adam could have explained things any better.

Time to drop the puck. See y'all in Worcester!

Andy Weise
SUNY Potsdam '93
Union College '95