From:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 20:21:11 -0500
Greenie (J. Green) writes:

>Anyone know the Vegas lines on teams to win the big banana?

I have a friend who subscribes to a betting service ( he's big on football
odds and horse racing) who called me to verify the validity of the
following odds for the NC$$ field:

        Michigan        even money
        Minnesota       4-1
        Vermont         5-1
        BU              6-1
        Colorado C.     8-1
        Michigan St.    8-1
        UNH             8-1
        Denver          15-1
        North Dakota    20-1
        Miami           25-1
        Clarkson        25-1
        Cornell         50-1

Obviously whoever made these odds did not take into account the
ramifications of having a bye (Clarkson and UND).  But beyond that, he gave
me odds that Lake Superior State was 12-1 to win it all!  I guess they need
to bone up a little in Vegas, eh?

Greg Ambrose
GO UNH BLUE!!!
ON TO WISCONSIN!!!