From:
Joel Mack <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joel Mack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 22:27:11 -0600
On Mon, 17 Mar 1997, Dr Martin G. Keeney wrote:

> While we are at it - where are they going to play?  Understand AK-SAR_BEN
> is or soon will be a thing of the past.
> -glen-

UNO will be playing at the Omaha Civic Auditorium (newly remodeled with
brand new ice-making facilities.  Should seat 8500-8600 for hockey.
They're anticipating a season sellout already for the 97-98 season.

AK-SAR-BEN is pretty much dead except for the hockey arena, although that
is thought to be up in the air as well.  The Omaha Lancers are trying to
get the county to either expand the current building or build a new one.

Joel

         Joel Mack            | "Wish in one hand and crap in the
   [log in to unmask]    |  other, and see which piles up first"
       MiSTie #62349          |                 - MST3K