From:
Chris Farley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Farley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 16:58:41 -0600
On Mon, 17 Mar 1997, Charles Bell wrote:

> Hasn't the U of Minn. been complaining for a number of years that they
> wanted more games against Big-10 schools?  Looks like they finally got
> their wish!
        This would a perfect example for Minnesota to prove all the
Doubters wrong, instead they are mad about their pick or pairing. On the
gopher web page chat I have heard numerous Gopher fans talk about how
they are probably the best team to beat Michigan well if you beat MSU you
shall have that oppurtunity. The past (recent) history shows that the
Gophers have done better against Michigan than BU, I don't think you want BU.
I think it will be a good game... Also, What difference does it make who
you pay, Michigan is the Number one team in the country, they are good
but they didn't kill MSU the other night. They are not
unbeatable...  The championship will probably go through the Wolves anyways.

Eric J. Burton
NRHH Chapter President 1996-1997
Fighting Sioux Hockey WCHA 25-10-1, overall 28-10-2
Co-Champs MacNaughten Cup Champs 1996-1997
Broadmore Cup Champs 1996-1997