From:
"Barkan, Jon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barkan, Jon
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 17:35:00 -0500
Hey all...

I love this time of year......but not when everyone whines about seeding!!!
Look at the alternative.....you could be at home like St. Cloud State ....
or Northeastern for that matter!

Anyway, the University of Minnesota is looking to fill 40 seats on their
charter flight to Grand Rapids. They are $300 per person (price is air
only). If you are interested, call Mark Bahr at the Gopher hockey office at
(612) 624-6889.

The flight leaves Signature Airpott (between the Humphrey Terminal and Main
Terminal on Post Rd.) at 8 p.m. Thursday evening and will return Sunday
evening sometime around 10:45 p.m. The charter will leave Grand Rapids at
10:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Sunday.

In case any of you were interested in going and the commercial flights
prices scared you away!!!!

Good luck to all involved and I hope to see you all in Milwaukee at the
Ninth Annual Barkan Bash at the Hyatt Regency!!!!!

Regards,
Jon Barkan