From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 11:18:44 -0500
At 10:39 AM 3/13/97 -0500, Paul Gentile wrote:

>I've scanned the net and can't find any reports on this stuff. The only
>place I saw anything was on UNH's Hockey page. There's nothing yet
>on USCHO, USA Today, ESPNet, etc.
>
>USCHO does have similar reports for the other leagues though.

I haven't seen the official release, but Dick Osbourne posted this to the
UNH list:

PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Chris Drury, BU
ROOKIE OF THE YEAR: Greg Koehler, UMass-Lowell
COACH OF THE YEAR:  Dick Umile
LEN CEGLARSKI SPORTSMANSHIP AWARD: Steve Kariya, Maine
BEST DEFENSIVE FORWARD: Travis Dillabough, Providence

ALL-HOCKEY EAST TEAM:

Forwards:

Eric Boguniecki, UNH
Mark Mowers, UNH