From:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 08:30:16 -0500
First, congratualtions to all those named to HE all-star teams.  My general
thrust on the selections is that those who were named pre-season all HE and
performed admirably throughout the year will be selected to the post-season
team.  The pre-season selectors do not want to embarrass themselves
afterall.
As a UNH fan, I'm most glad for Murray because, despite is assists total
(with no goals) he has really improved over the past four years.

As for Coach of the Year, what can I say?  He deserved it!

Now let's win in the Fleet!

Greg Ambrose
GO UNH BLUE!!!