From:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 07:25:54 -0500
Slightly off topic!  But anyway, 96 is 70 basically west of ann arbor
until however far west you want to go.

I didn't think that 94 was 70 at all.  Atl east it wasn't last november.
If it's 70 from A2 to Jackson, then that's ok, but you don't want to go 70
west of jackson because 94 is possibly one of the worst paved interstates
in the worlld.  69 between Kalamazoo and indiana is 70 too.

But if you're going from Detroit or A2 to Grand Rapids for the NCAAs,
you'd want to take 96.  I thin kit took me 2.5 hours to go from A2 to
holland which is about 30 minutes west.  Of course, I was going 80, and I
passed a few patrols who didn't even blink an eye (and there are a lot of
patrols out in western michigan!  But this is michigan -- everyone speeds.
(: ).

---
University of Cincinnati Medicine Class of 2000
University of Michigan Class of 1995
http://www.biology.lsa.umich.edu/~erickin
University of Michigan -- 1996 NCAA Hockey Champions!