From:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 1997 22:59:26 -0500
Does anyone know what time on the 29th of March the NCAA Hockey final is
going to be?  I assume sometime during the afternoon, just like last year.
The reason I ask is that I'm going to be on Spring Break that entire week
(22nd-29th) in NYC, and let's just say that that's not a big college
hockey town.  I also won't be around cable then.  so, I'd like to tape it,
just in case my favorite team (hint, they wear maize and blue) make it
back there again.

Thanks.

---
University of Cincinnati Medicine Class of 2000
University of Michigan Class of 1995
http://www.biology.lsa.umich.edu/~erickin
University of Michigan -- 1996 NCAA Hockey Champions!