From:
Chuck Henderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chuck Henderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 14:57:27 -0500
>From the perspective of watching ECAC hockey since the late '50s
at Cornell, I think it is fair to say that _historically_
Princeton teams have been the masters of clutch and grab (along
with some of the big and slow Providence teams of the '70s).
But they have gotten well away from that style the past few
years.  One keeps hearing about their team speed this year.  I'm
sure that's true, but the puzzle is that in the Cornell game a
couple of weeks ago they looked as slow and sluggish as any team
seen at Lynah this year.

--
Chuck Henderson  <[log in to unmask]>