From:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 22:13:23 -0500
Evidentally there's a player for either Notre Dame or Michigan (probably
ND) named Ben Simon.  As it turns out, he went to my high scohol, and I
saw him play high school hockey as a freshman (when I was  asenior).
Anyway, since cleveland high school hockey isn't juniors, I'm pretty sure
he did something else in terms of his hockey career (maybe the Jr. Barons
or somethinG?)  Anyone have any info on his past, and also how he's doing
this yea,r and other years if he's not a freshman.

---
University of Cincinnati Medicine Class of 2000
University of Michigan Class of 1995
http://www.biology.lsa.umich.edu/~erickin
University of Michigan -- 1996 NCAA Hockey Champions!