From:
John Perkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Perkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 13:36:45 -0600
> I got seats in Section 437, Row A.  Apparently there is a sign there which
> partially obstructs my view of the ice.  I called the 800 number and
> talked about my seating options.  He assured me that I had made the

> Can anyone actually confirm that seats were allocated in the lower level,
> or near the middle?  And are they all held by WCHA people?

For those of you with web access, you can get a map of Bradley Center seating
for ice hockey from Ticketmaster:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/directory/venues/ch5/124/seatc.html

According to that, 437 is in the corner.  All 400 seats are the upper level,
rows A-X, 200 are lower level rows A-Z, and 300 are luxury boxes in between.

John Perkins