From:
"FRANCIS.MALLGRAVE" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
FRANCIS.MALLGRAVE
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 1996 08:41:00 -0500
------ =_0_MIME_Boundary_14097.32a4360d.imia9ch0.hqrtmta1.doe.gov

Message authorized by:
    : [log in to unmask] at X400PO

------ =_0_MIME_Boundary_14097.32a4360d.imia9ch0.hqrtmta1.doe.gov

     Some additional comments on L.I. hockey. During the 80's there were
     two very competitive youth organizations, the Oyster Bay Gulls and
     Suffolk PAL, who produced many Division One players. PAL skated out of
     the King Park rink and Oyster bay out of the Nassau Community College
     rink. Also, every year Oyster Bay hosted an annual tournament in late
     March or early April which included competitive teams from up and down
     the east coast. The tournament was held at the Islanders practice
     facility. I can't remember the name, but it was quite a nice rink. The
     clubs that competed in the tournament usually brought teams from the
     squirt level through the midget level. Many of us looked on it has a
     nice alternative to the AHAUS Nationals.

     FXM