From:
"J. Michael Neal" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 11:58:52 -0500
Steve Bartley wrote:

> The Minnesota-MSU matchup tonight is the better game to watch.  I read that
>  Wisconsin likes to fight and Michigan will fall right into that trap, so I
>  look for a lot of penalties and a poor  hockey game for us today.

That hasn't been my impression of the Badgers.  From what I've seen of each
league this year, there aren't any WCHA teams that are as quick to rough it
up as any of the CCHA teams I've seen.  The exception to this might be
Northern Michigan, so they should fit right in next year.

I think this afternoon's game could be very entertaining if the right
Wisconsin team shows up.

J. Michael Neal