From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 09:01:29 -0500
>You think that the "And they still suck" is bad?  It's too back that the
>niece wasn't in the student section while a penality against brown was
>called.  Besides the "AAAAAAAAAHHHHH.. C-YA!" there are several (well,
>now it's probably up to 10) epithets strung together ending with SHEGOS!
>(That was an addition last season).

This reminds me, why do some rinks announce "(blank) at Full Strength"
anyways? Is it only a WCHA-CCHA thing? I've never heard it at Clarkson or
SLU.

Do they only announce when a team has all its penalties expire?

Oh, while I'm here, a question for the MTU fans: I'm going to be in Houghton
on Saturday (Go Huskies! ;-) ). Are there any recommendations for a cheap
motel-type-place and places to eat? Thanks in advance.

See you later,
John

--
John Edwards                    Minister of Chasing Wild Geese (DNRC)
[log in to unmask]       Web page temporarily not with us.