From:
Steve Weisfeldt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 14:30:43 EST
Chaz Scoggins, the Lowell Sun writer who covers the UML team, had a nice
little section on the USCHO web site in his "College Hockey Notes" section
this past week.  While most likely none of this info will be new to any
hockey-l'ers, I still thought that those involved in the web site might
like to know that their efforts are being noticed and publicized.....

Chaz, who is a voter in the USCHO poll, writes:

  College hockey has a website on the Internet.

  U.S. Collegee Hockey Online (USCHO) debubted on the World Wide Web in
September.  USCHO promises to deliver timely news and features, standings,
schedules, and scores for eevery Division I school and conference.

  USCHO is also home to College Hockey USA, the national weekly TV show,
and Around the Rinks, the nation's only college hockey talk show.

  USCHO can be found at http://www.uscollegehockey.com.

   - Steve