From:
Kevin Frenette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Frenette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 07:38:10 -0500
> I can tell you unquestionably the worst, repeat worst,  Referee in Hockey
> East hails from Belmont, MA -- Steve McBride.  McBride demands to be the
> center of attention.  He belligerently bosses his linesmen, players and
> coaches alike.  Frequently out of position, he appears to be one donut shy
> of overweight status.
>
> Just my opinion
>
>         --John. Consultant <[log in to unmask]>

I just have to express that John knows his Hockey East referees!  I don't even find myself
enjoying hockey games when McBride is out there.  McBride must realize that he is
'unquestionably the worst, repeat worst,  Referee in Hockey East' because the crowds seem to
let him know it no matter what arena he is 'officiating' in.

A very factually opionion John.

kevin