From:
Jim Pertierra <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 02:10:54 -0500
Thank you Adam for your cogent analysis of the ECAC perception.

I have been going to RPI games since 1985 and know fully well that any time
that RPI competes on a National level, it is a miracle given the academic
noose firmly thrust around their necks.  Given that, Addessa, Powers and now,
The Fridge have done quite well.

This year's edition of the Engineers has not one senior and the biggest set
of defensemen seen around here in a long time.

While RPI will not contend, they will learn and, within 2 years, be at the
top of the ECAC pack (with one more sniper).  Any victory over a HE school
will be appreciated, trust me.  The most welcome sight in Houston Field House
will be to see Buddy Powers during the Christmas Tournament.

Jim Pertierra