From:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 09:09:48 -0500
Oh, great! I hadn't even entertained the notion of not getting tickets. I
checked Vermont's homepage on USCHO and according to it, the
availibility of tickets is slim and nearly impossible for out-of-towners.
Deron, I'm sure Lowell and Maine will get some tickets, aren't you? How
good they are will be the question. The schools probably won't know
until that week before the tournament, is that typical?

- Paul.