From:
Anthony Frolik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony Frolik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 09:58:20 -0500
Responding to the message of         Thu, 10 Oct 1996 09:15:12 -0500
from "Jack C. Berenzweig" <[log in to unmask]>:

> Last season, the CCHA web page (http://www.ccha.com/)provided updated
> scores of games in progress.  I have been told that the updates will not
> be posted this year, but that full statistics of each game should be
> posted by the following morning.  Is anyone aware of any web page that
> will be providing updated scores of games in progress? Is the U.S.
> Hockey College web page (http://www.uscollegehockey.com/) going to
> provide score updated of games in progree?
>
> Jack Berenzweig

Try the USA Today site, they seem to do most games in most sports.
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sfront
I believe is the URL.  Otherwise just start at http://www.usatoday.com/ and
follow the links.  No, I do not work for McPaper.

Tony Frolik