From:
Laura Phelps <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Phelps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 05:25:31 PDT
A couple of weeks ago, someone from Clarkson reported (I believe on hockey-l)
hearing a rumor that the fab 3 of UVM (Perrin, St.Louis, and Thomas) were
moving on and would not return to UVM this coming season.  I have yet to see
a response and was wondering if anyone out there can confirm or deny this
rumor.  Should they not return, it would be bad for UVM but great for everyone
else in the ECAC (especially Clarkson ;) ).  As my husband and I are Clarkson
fans and alumni Pep Band members, we are eager to find out the truth behind
this story.  Can anyone out there help?

Laura Phelps
Clarkson University Pep Band '94