From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 1996 00:36:16 -500
If you have visited my BU hockey site in the past week and a half,
you may have noticed that I have 22 new images of the Terriers.  All the pictures were taken by Monty Rand during the Hockey East
consolation game between the Terriers and UMass Lowell River Hawks.
If you like them, or any of the other two dozen images on my site
taken by Monty, then I urge you to visit his site at:

http://www.agate.net/~mrand/Photos.html

He now has pictures of players from every Hockey East team.  He also
has some of players on several other teams. Monty takes excellent
hockey photographs and I strongly urge you to visit his site.  Go
now, you won't be disappointed!

Sean Pickett            E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Go Terriers             1996 Beanpot Champions
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html