From:
Ken Pavelle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Pavelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 1996 09:33:32 CDT
> Nathan Boyle writes...
> ... BG will ...have a single game against Colgate at the BGSU Ice Arena.

This has the makings of a great game.  Colgate should be strong again this
year, as should BG.  But I have to say, the matchup I'd REALLY like to see
is BG/Cornell.  They're both perennial powerhouses, sometimes but not often
enough in the top echelon on Div I.  Add to that a lot of history.  Also, I
can't help but feel like there's some potential animosity for Cornell
nudging BG out of tournament contention.

What's the thought?  If it were up to you, who would you rather see Bowling
Green play, Cornell or Colgate?  Is there a past history/rivalry with either
team?

--
from: LTJG Kenneth A. Pavelle, NOAA
      NOAA, National Weather Service

      My Homepage:  http://www.abrfc.noaa.gov/kap.html

"Its hard to predict anything, especially the future" -- Yogi Berra