From:
Cory J Laylin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cory J Laylin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 14:28:10 -0600
I disagree with having 16 teams.. There are only what, 44 teams to begin
with.  I think 12 is a good number.  What I would like to see is the NCAA
playoffs going back to best of 3 series.  I've always thought playoff
hockey was meant to be played in a series.  That way you can reward a
team for playing a better series as opposed to maybe having one good
game.  I doubt that'll ever happen tho, I remember in the 80s when there
were more than 36 regular season games, there were like 38 regular season
games.