From:
Cory J Laylin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cory J Laylin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 1996 15:08:01 -0600
They made UND fans buy ticketsfor all 3 games?  Figures.. I don't like it
at Minnesota either.  Games get sold out well in advance, I didn't have
enough money on hand to purchase season tickets so I was left out in the
cold. Spending close to $20 a game isn't what I'd call a friendly price
for college students (it just sucks to put it bluntly!)  Then you sit and
watch Minnesota on MSC and notice how many people aren't using their
tickets!  I'm sure there are others out there like me, who are die hard
fans of the Gophers, but just can't spend that much for hockey games and
love watching games on tv to see how many ppl don't show up.

Mariucci arena will never have that rowdy atmosphere that other venues
enjoy because of this.