From:
"Scott M. Hill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott M. Hill
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 1996 10:27:18 -0500
The following might be a biased opinion, but:

I have to agree wih the bad refs at th Clarson/RPI game Saturday
night.  However, I don't think it was as bad as the third period of the
game the night before against St.Lawerence.  I dont' want to take
anythin away from the play of SLU,
but the refs seemed to call everything possible against RPI.  It was
almost as if they went out of their way to throw the game.

Back to the Clarkson game: I also noticed a few times when Clarson had a
lot of men on the ice (at least 7 or 8 plus the goalie).

Maybe the ECAC should use 6 or 7 refs a game. Nah, that probably won't
work either.