From:
"S.Sridhar" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
S.Sridhar
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 1996 15:39:51 -0500
On Mon, 12 Feb 1996, Jimmy Page is GOD wrote:

        i just cannot beleive my eyes when i read this article. I was
there at Houston Field house last weekend to see Clarkson play RPI. It
sounds more like a sour grape story..
        Clarkson is  a physical team..(i.e.CU vs Vermont
games at chell and at Burlington). On that day, Clarkson played much less
physical than i have seen them play at cheel. RPI's offense was totally
non-existent. They couldn't score so many times during power play when
Murphy was down and they had the open net.
        I am not sure if i agree that officiating was terrible. sure the
officials didn't call couple of them, but it was not the officials who
made the difference. Clarkson's second goal,i.e. Todd white's 100th point
came on a fantastic play, both RPI defense and goalie were sleeping
comfortably.
        Not only the players, but also the entire crowd was sleeping.
Last year i went to clarkson-rpi game at field house , RPI beat clarkson
7-1, the crowd and the horn was scary...I guess I was very disappointed
in this sense this year...

Go Knights...