From:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 13:44:27 EST
-- [ From: Adam Wodon * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

> Here's the scope on Nick Checco and his hockey class at
> the U of M.  First, yes he is taking PE 1070 Ice Hockey on
> Monday and Wednesday afternoons. How do I know?  I skate
> in the Tuesday and Thursday class and many of the people
> in that class also skate in the other section.  Also,
> another Gopher player, Jason Seils, who's red-shirting
> this year is in the class.  Second, the Gopher coaching
> staff have NOTHING to do with the class.  In the past
> former Gopher coach (i.e. HOCKEY GENIUS) Bill Butters ran
> the class but he no longer does.

Pardon me for If I'm missing the point of this thread, I am jumping in
late.

   I took a class called Baseball Coaching at Ithaca College and the
class had three members of the baseball team in it. The class was
taught by the current baseball head coach.

   Was the point whether taking the class was OK? Or was the point
whether the hockey coach was allowed to teach it? Ithaca is a non-
scholarship school - don't know if that matters.

AW