From:
Derek Nordstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 1996 14:58:42 -0600
I am from Minneapolis but go to school at the University of Tulsa.  I am a
big Gophers fan.  I have a few questions.
--Does anybody know what happened to Dan Tompkins.  He is from my hometown,
went to Madison, then I heard he dropped out of school or something.  I
just want to know where he is at.
--How did Colorado College do this weekend?  Are the Gophers still in 2nd place
or did they move down.

I get the Tulsa World paper here, but it doesn't have any college hockey scores
so this is my only access to finding out what is happening in College Hockey.

Where is the Final Four being held this year?
Who is looking like a front-runner for the Hobey Baker Award this season?
        Is there any Gophers in consideration for it as if this time?(Bonin?,
        Crowley?, etc.)

If someone would answer these questions it would be really helpful.  I am tryingto do my best to keep up what is going on, but my only source until now is the
USA Today, and even that isn't that helpful.

Thanks A lot,

Derek Nordstrom
The University of Tulsa