From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 11:30:00 EST
A (danny) hodge podge...

JM Jackson inquired about ex-Michigan Wolverine Ryan Sittler.
Ryan is currently back in the AHL with the Hershey Bears.  He
had spent some time in the ECHL (with the Raleigh Icecaps, I
*think*) after recovering from having the right half of his face
pummeled in the first game of the AHL season.  Ryan was at
Yost last Tuesday night during the AHL's all-star break.  IMO,
his face looks pretty good, all things considered.

I've been told that Notre Dame defenseman Davide Dal Grande
suffered a cut achilles tendon.  (Makes me squirm just typing it.)
He's not expected back this season...and he is a senior.  That
might explain why he wasn't listed on UND's roster this weekend,
although I'd still have him on there...he's still part of the team.

Someone I know is looking for information (address, phone number)
for Hockey Puck Magazine.  If you can assist, please message the
info to me or post it to Hockey-L (it does have some coverage of
college hockey).  Thanks.

Many thank you's to Geoff Howell for posting info on the game worn
jersey source he located.  Gotta love jerseys.  Personally, I also
have some interest in (baseball and) hockey cards.  Along those
lines, I'm seriously looking for one (or more) of the new card
featuring BU's Travis Roy and hockey legend Bobby Orr.  Any
information is appreciated.

John H (U Mich) [log in to unmask]