From:
Francis Mallgrave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 1995 10:17:00 -0500
---------------------------- Forwarded with Changes
---------------------------
From: [log in to unmask] at X400PO
Date: 12/7/95 9:46PM
To: FRANCIS MALLGRAVE at CE-04
*To: [log in to unmask] at X400PO
Subject: Challenge to ALL.... -Reply
--
Message authorized by:
    : [log in to unmask] at X400PO
     Kind of crossing Lists here between the ECHL List and Hockey-L but I
     thought subscribers to the latter would be interested in the post I
     received today from the ECHL List. Even down in Norfolk, VA (Hampton
     Road Admirals) there are contributions being made on behalf of Travis
     Roy. BTW, I understand Blake Cullen, owner and CEO of the Admirals is
     a Cornell graduate and has many former college players on his team.

     Frank Mallgrave