From:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 1995 20:42:10 GMT
I have heard that the USA WOrld Jr Team will be finalized this Friday,
is there any truth to this?

As far as I know there have only been 10 (?) players named to the team
thus far.

Which brings me to another question:

Why on earth would Jack Parker name only 10 players early on and then
go ahead and name the rest later?  This is, IMHO, not good practice.
hy would you alienate players who have tried out before hand and name
only 0, and then fill out the rest of your team?  For those named
after the first 10 were named, you have to wonder if they are thinking
"Gee am I not good enough to be in the Top 10?"

Is there any good reason anybody can think of this?

* Jayson Moy  RPI '89 '93  *  One of the Voices of Rensselaer Engineer      *
* [log in to unmask]             *  Hockey, Baseball, Football, and Basketball    *
* The "Asian Invasion"     *  on Crystal Clear 91.5FM  WRPI, Troy *EASM*    *
* Check out the WRPI Sports Web Pages on:                                   *
*           http://www.rpi.edu/~stuttk/wrpispts.html                        *