From:
"Siren R. Chudgar" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Siren R. Chudgar
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 1995 21:36:55 -0500
Andy writes:

>FACT: Clarkson is winless in their last 5 against RPI, going 0-4-1,
>including a loss in the '94 ECAC semis.  Clarkson is undefeated against
>Union in their last 4, with a 3-0-1 record.  A stark contrast with the
>Capital District teams. Just something to ponder....

Andy, I agree that it is an interesting thought to ponder.  For some
reason, the CU team *chokes* against RPI.  This Friday will be a big
test for the Golden Knights.  Can they defeat their main nemesis over the
last couple of years.  Regardless of the season either team is having, RPI
has always found a way to beat CU.  A sweep this weekend would do wonders
for the teams confidence, since many believe that RPI is going through a
phase.  I expect them to come to Potsdam looking to begin to turn their
season around.  Lets see what happens on Friday!

Siren

LET'S GO TECH!!!