From:
"Jason W. Roy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jason W. Roy
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 1995 14:18:45 -0600
I am wondering if the Wiscosin/Tech game will be televised on the Dish.
I know that Wisc. was on tape delay on the dish 2 weekends ago against
St. Cloud at about 3 in the morning.  Was this game in Wisc. or St. Cloud.

>Someone wrote that Wisc. was playing a relatively weaker apponent- Tech

Not too sure about that!  Sure their record isn't that great, they have
also had a tuff schedule. They managed a win against the Gophers and
two ties against C.C. - and are coming off a weekend sweep against a
pretty good Alaska team.

Go Tech
Jason Roy
University of Manitoba