From:
"G. M. Finniss" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 1995 14:01:40 -0500
Eeyore wrote:
> What kind of voter is giving a vote to Wisconsin?  I'm at least in the
> neighberhood when I say that their record is something like 2-11-1.  Can
> this person be stripped of their vote?

Their record is 2-9-1, not 2-11-1 (they're 2-7-1 in conference, and their only
two non-conference games were in the Showcase).  Needless to say, barring a
major turn-around, Wisconsin won't be reappearing in the NC$$ Tournament.

(Of course, last time I said something like this, it was about Lake Superior,
which spawned the infamous "Finniss is WRONG" post from Charlie.  I've been
WRONG for a year and RIGHT for a day.  Time to come full circle.  Maybe I
just gave Wisconsin the kiss of life.)

G. M. Finniss
Michigan State University 7-2-0, 10-4-0

Women's volleyball team (31-2) #2 seed in the Mountain Region of the NCAA
tournament (top 3 seeds in that region are Hawaii, MSU and San Diego St. and
it's the Mountain Region?  You figure it out), hosts winner of Houston-
Brigham Young in second round of tournament on Saturday.

Ferris State in the semis of the Division II tournament.  Good luck against
North Alabama.