From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 1995 12:46:51 -0400
Having made a few minor changes to the above named file in the HOCKEY-L
archives, I wanted to let people know of its existence.  Two ways you
may obtain a copy of it are:

1) Send to [log in to unmask] the command

  get hobey winners

2) Use the following URL with your web browser (exactly as shown):

gopher://maine.maine.edu/00//MISCINFO/LSTSERV/HOCKEY-L/HOBEY%20%20%20%20WINNERS%20

The URL is also accessible through my Merrimack home page near the
bottom.

The index of what appears in the file:

>  I. YEARLY WINNERS OF THE HOBEY BAKER MEMORIAL AWARD
> II. YEAR-BY-YEAR HOBEY BAKER WINNERS AND FINALISTS
>III. GENERAL INFORMATION AND AWARD HISTORY
> IV. HOBEY BAKER BALLOTING: HOW IT WORKS
>  V. SELECTION COMMITTEE (1994-95)
> VI. ABOUT THE TROPHY
>VII. HOBEY BAKER: WONDER PLAYER OF HOCKEY

I'm also hoping someone can help me with two pieces of information
that I haven't been able to come across yet and that are missing from
the file.

* What were Mark Fusco's stats in 1983 when he won the Hobey?  I'm
looking for overall numbers: games played, goals-assists-points.

* When Lane MacDonald won the Hobey in 1989, who was the runner-up?

Please, no speculation ("I think it was...") - only definite answers.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Mike Machnik                 [log in to unmask]           [log in to unmask]
*****      Unofficial Merrimack Hockey home page located at:        *****
***** http://www.tiac.net/users/machnik/MChockey/MChockey.html      *****