From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 1995 20:50:40 -0400
I have a Boston Garden page on my BU site, and after much thought I
have decided to keep the page, since BU and (college hockey) have had
such a long and successful history there.  I have also added Mike
Machnik's comments about the Bruin's final game post-game ceremonies.

I have also been working on adding some of my own BU/college
hockey/Garden memories, but I think it might be great if I could add
the memories of other college hockey fans as well.  There are several
problems with my doing this.  First, I have not saved any of the
memories alreasdy posted to hockey-l, second, I would like
permission to use them and third, I don't have the time to gather
them up and put them together.

So, if 1) people would like to have such memories added to my site,
please let me know (and send them to me), and 2) is someone willing
to take all the memories and gather them together for me?  Again,
please e-mail me if you are willing to do so.

Personally, I love the Garden and hate to see it close, although I
was begining to get weary of climbing all the stairs to the balcony
for the games I attended.

Sean Pickett            E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Go Terriers  1995 NCAA, Hockey East and Beanpot Champions
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html