From:
Jeffrey Votteler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeffrey Votteler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 1995 15:55:20 -0400
        I was just glancing through the women's ice hockey directory when I
noticed something.

>       Univ. of Connecticut
>       Dana Fuchs
>       2095 Hillside Rd.
>       Storrs, CT  06269
>       203-486-3137

I believe that Dana Fuchs is a member of the Fuchs' family who went to my high
school, Centereach High School, on Long Island, New York. and were all gifted at
field hockey and led Centereach to some NYS field hockey titles. I believe her
sister is on the Olympic Field Hockey team. I actually saw the Dana play hockey
against Rensselaer in the 1993 - 94 season. They tied 3 - 3. I remember RPI
totally outplayed UConn, but I specifically remember Dana stealing the show. (I
was there rooting for some one on UConn, who had previously gone to RPI.

It nice to recognize a name on this list, especially from your hometown high
school.

        Jeff Votteler

        Centereach '90, RPI '93,'95