From:
"Luiz F. Valente" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luiz F. Valente
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 1995 13:35:37 EDT
>Posted on 19 Sep 1995 at 12:53:43 by Steven Czuba
>
>ECAC / RPI / Bruins Trivia...
>
>Name the SIX ex-RPI players that have at least played one regular season game
>for the Boston Bruins - within the last 10 years. Sorry, my knowledge doesn't

Adam Oates, Joe Juneau, Ken Hammond, Kraig Neihuis, John Carter and ???

Ok. I'm getting tired of answering questions about Harvard and RPI. Since
my affiliation is with Brown, here's a Brown trivia question:

Name the Brown University graduate who was the first American-trained
player to score thirty or more goals in the NHL. Name the NHL team he
played for. This player's father and brother played for the Bruins. Name
the father and the brother.

Luiz F. Valente