From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 1995 12:04:29 -0500
On Tue, 19 Sep 1995, Eric J Burton wrote:

> > On paper, the Gophers should be a better team, as Nat discussed.
> >
> > BUT they graduated their goalie.

Corrected version::::::::
>         I have heard and read in the papers that Debus will make Calinan
(SORRY SP) > look like a clown, ALso word has it that Don't count on Moen
playing much, he was rotten last year > word has it that Debus mabe pro
material and may not play out all of his eligibility becasue he is in his
20's all ready. >

>         Besides the gophers have 30 guys that are ready to
> step into the line up that are just as good as the one's playing that
is team depth,
don't count the gophers out.......Here are some reasons Checco Crowley,
Bonin, > Brink Debus.

        It is better when the others around the league down play the
gophers then it makes it better when you blow them away....