From:
Geoff Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 1995 10:56:46 -0400
At the risk of tainting Jason's trivia contest ...

First Period
V Weber (Venne) 2:04
P Bigelow (PP) (Kampersal) 5:08
P Shimabukuro (Smith) 8:52
P Faust (PP) (McKee) 10:56
P Sullivan (Polaski, Murphy) 14:34

Second Period
P Khozozian (PP) (McKee, Faust) 13:29

Third Period
P Sullivan 1:04
V Doers (Selstad, McCarthy) 1:18
V Larkin (Jagod, McLaughlin) 3:00
V Fernholz (PP) (Creagh, Venne) 6:45
V Mason (Monty, Browne) 11:20
V Fernholz (Venne, Weber) 13:27
V Creagh (Brown, Mason) 14:10
V Jagod (Larkin, Creagh) 16:58
V McLaughlin (EN) 19:48

Scoring
P (9-11-1) 5-1-1_7
V (6-17-2) 1-0-8_9

Saves
P High 8-10-7_25
P Salsbury 0-0-2_2

V Milham 12-0-0_12
V Bertram 0-11-3_14

Shots
P 17-12-4_33
V 9-10-17_38

Power Plays
P 3-4
V 1-3

The UVM media guide lists Leif Selstad as scoring the goal credited
here to Mike Doers. Alas, I was not at the game to verify - the
box I reproduced is the Princeton SID's handwritten version.

Geoff Howell
Drop the Puck