From:
Doug Garn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 1995 12:56:50 -0500
> LSSU gets
> cash up-front, a percentage of the concessions, and we get Little
> Ceasar's pizza at home games (Mike Ilitch owns the concession company as
> well as Little Ceasar's).  In return, LSSU gives up its home game against
> either Michigan State or Michigan for the next ten years.

Are you serious???  What does a concession contract have to do with the
scheduling of games?  Why just Michigan State and Michigan, why isn't
BGSU, or Ferris or UIC have something to do with this?  I would sure like
to see some confirmation on this.

A side note...exactly how is a schedule created?  From what I"Ve been
reading here it seems like alot of it has to do with favors.