From:
"Tamara N. Pulley" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 1995 11:23:34 -0400
Did I miss something?  I could have sworn they SAID they were going
to show hockey on Sunday.....did I blink and miss it?  Don't get me
wrong, I did see the BU stuff. Now, this is nice for me, since I'm
a BU fan, but I like to see hockey-NOT interviews.  Did Prime even
send cameras to the rink-because the clips of hockey they showed
were not extensive-in fact, they looked *really* similar to last years.
Anyone get different coverage, than we had in Boston, or did Prime
miss the boat again.
(I say that, because with the recent Stanley Cup, hockey on FOX, and
most publicity for Ice hockey in years, it seems strange that they would
ignore a chance to see if they could ride the wake of the sports "recent"
success.  That came to mind after listening to the anchor moan and whine
about not having enough $$ and sponsors, and how this was the last Festival.
Looks like all our email and suggestions were ignored, which upsets me
because Ice Hockey is one of the few sports which still looks exciting on
TV. Just my opinion. I'm done soapboxing now.)
---Tamara