From:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 1995 15:13:32 -0400
The July 24th 1995 Sports Illustrated has an article on the sad suicide
of Dartmouth's ice hockey player Sarah Devens.  The text of that story
can also be seen on Andria Hunter's web page under: Women's University
Hockey / In memory of Sarah Devens, Dartmouth Ice Hockey '96.

You can get to Andria's homepage by:

| For women's hockey info via the world wide web:                      |
| http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~andria                                    |
|You can also access this info via anonymous FTP to ftp.cs.toronto.edu.|
|My files are in the pub/issac/test directory. (see the README file)   |

Andria has also recently added a couple of articles to her Women's
International Hockey / WWC90 section.  If you haven't seen her pages,
they are a great source of women's ice hockey information.  Merci beau
coup AH!

/
 good shooting
 hungerf