From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 1995 14:40:28 -0700
Sorry to waste the bandwidth on just an RPI matter, but I have several
physics colleagues who are visiting RPI from next Wed, the 8th thru the
weekend.  Does anyone know how RPI handled (or is going to handle?) the
ticket situation if they should get home ice (don't mean to be a jinx,
don't believe in that stuff!).  Are the tickets already sold (out) or is
it possible that none have been sold yet and they are waiting for Sunday?
None of these people has every seen a Div I game and I told them to try to
get their hosts to show them one (or two!) ..... any info on the tickets
for possible RPI home ice ECAC action would be appreciated, direct to me
of course.

Thanks.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64