From:
Brian Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 1995 13:34:25 -0500
The first round playoff game at BU will be on Sunday, March 12, at 7PM.  This
represents a change from what was origionally reported on HOCKEY-L based on
a BC press release.  The game was originally supposed to be played on Friday
the 10th.

This is based on an ad in the BU student newspaper for the game, the Boston
Globe, and the BU ticket office.

I called the BU ticket office telling them that I had heard that the #2 seed
was supposed to play on Friday the 10th and I was wondering why a change had
been made.  She said all she knew was that last week they knew that the game
was either going to be held on the 10th or 12th and it was "decided" to be
held on the 12th.

How or if this affects the other HE playoff dates, I do not know.  The
UMass-Lowell-Northeastern game was supposed to be on the 12th.  Perhaps
that game is now on the 10th??

Brian "Tater" Gentry  BU'95
Go Terriers!!
The Beanpot is Home!!
Now for the HOCKEY EAST championship repeat!!