From:
John Davenport <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Davenport <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 17:43:15 -0500
On Tue, 28 Feb 1995, STEPHEN HENDRICKSON wrote:

> I have noticed that the CCHA is playing better hockey than many of the
> other conferences.  I would be willing to take just about anyone of the
> top six teams over many other teams across the nation.  How many CCHA
> teams do you think will be in the NCAA Tournament?  Even Ferris rated at
> 31 has to be considered because of who they are playing.  Many of the
> CCHA teams would have better records if they wouldn't beat each other up
> so much.
> -Stephen H.  [log in to unmask] Go Bulldogs!!!!!

Much as I would love to agree with you, I think the only CCHA team
outside the current top 12 RPICH with a shot at the tourney is LSSU,
based on their recent performance and traditional playoff prowess.  Check
the non-conference records and I think I will be borne out.  I know Miami
is 0-5 outside the CCHA and Fairbanks.

BTW, This is by no means a cut on the 'Skins; I think they've done a
fantastic job to be in the middle of everything going into the last
weekend.  Good luck for the tourney.

And while I'm at it, congrats to Gwozdecky and everyone out at UD for a
fine year, regardless of what the next few weeks bring.  The Red and
White miss you George, but we also wish you the best.

--
John Davenport
Miami University '94