From:
Helga Dimitrov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 1995 10:13:47 -0500
About those hotels:
>Johnson & Wales Inn, in Seekonk, MA  (7 miles NE of downtown Providence)
Supposed to be a good deal--was booked last time I was in Providence.

>The Comfort Inn in Warwick, RI  (12 miles SE of downtown Providence)
At the airport--but that's OK cuz the airport looks like the one on Wings.
:() Not too noisy. Great if you're flying in and don't know Providence. Car
rentals galore across the street. Shuttle bus for guests. Don't know if
they take you into town though.

>Days Inn in Attleboro, MA  (approx 12 miles NE of Providence)
>Room rates:  $55+tax
Kinda beat looking but not dirty. Seems like a quicker trip into town and
the arena compared to the Warwick Comfort Inn (says same distance here).

>See you all in Providence!
I wish!
Helga Dimitrov
CWRU Magazine, Office of Public Affairs
Case Western Reserve University
235 Yost Hall, 216/368-6949 voice, -4835 fax